Friday, February 26, 2010

Well i want a new hair color n I'm caramel skin so what do u guys think would look best??

i need a new hairl color b/c i'm goin in school soon so i want 2 look way differentWell i want a new hair color n I'm caramel skin so what do u guys think would look best??
A gold blonde caramel color. PERFECT!Well i want a new hair color n I'm caramel skin so what do u guys think would look best??
do something like cristina aguilera did.I think thats way different.
honey blonde streaks?
I agree with the first answer, honey blond would look nice. A bronzed brown would look great too! Just don't go orange, cuz that would look horrible. Remember to do a strand test, you never know how things will turn out. Good luck!
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment