Friday, February 26, 2010

I don't know what to say to the hairdresser. I want Audrina Patridge's new hair color.?

I have dark brown hair, but I'm willing to try this new hairstyle.


http://photos.posh24.com/p/423630/l/audrina_patridge/audrina_patridge_rocks_her_new_hair_color.jpgI don't know what to say to the hairdresser. I want Audrina Patridge's new hair color.?
I'm having a similar problem! I was wanting a new something, style or color, so I did one of those virtual makeovers online. I finally found something I love but don't know how to tell the hairdresser. What do I do print out the picture and say this is what I want to look like?! lol





Although Audrina just has some highlights so take the picture and say you like the color of her highlights and have them match it up.
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment