Friday, February 26, 2010

Makeup help with new hair color?

I've had red hair for a few months, and I died it a dark brown. And now I'm not sure if I can do my eyeshadows the same as I used to, but what would look good with my hair now? :)





Me- http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=etv2ok%26amp;s鈥?/a>Makeup help with new hair color?
well id die it just plain brownMakeup help with new hair color?
I think the makeup you used on that picture looks really nice. I like the eyeliner, black nail polish and the hat :) You could put on a little bit of light eye shadow or just leave it. Wear hoop earrings or something long. Don't put on lipstick though.
try purple or blueish/brown eyeshadows
omgg girl you are quite stunning :]


i think somethin kooky and bright like emerald green and any blue would suit you. then agen u could easily just stick to classic greys and browns and black liner; all look good with dark hair
Well, You have good skin so show that off. your eyes are georgous. if you go to dark you will look goth. do somthing that pops and make your eyes look good. My mom is a makeup artist and does make up and talks to peole about good colors to use and how to use them. Go to a salon and talk to a make up artist, talk to your friends...Get thier advice too
If you stick with neutrals, you can wear whatever you want. But with your haicolor now, you can pretty much wear any eyeshadow you want! Bright colors are realy popular right now, so why not try out a bold purple, which looks great on brunettes? Blue or green would also suit you. You're only limited by your imagination; don't be afraid to experiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment