Friday, February 26, 2010

Haircut helps new hair color?

okay i messed up...i dyed my hair twice during the last 2 weeks and now i hate it...it really sucks..the color,i mean...i wished for a change for the better and it turned for the worse...i know its not good to dye my hair often BUT what if I cut a considerable amount of it?? would it still be damaged?? what if i also use good hair masks and conditioner a lot? my mom says i should wait for like a month before re-dying it but i really feel sad and uncomfortable about it....I hate it and it stays on my mind...but i dont wanna became bald either...so WHAT SHOULD I DO?? dye it now and cut it and take very good care of it or wait for longer??...i really feel miserable about it...can someone;s hair just completely fall out ?Haircut helps new hair color?
I ruined my hair severely by dying it blond...the best thing to do that covers it up is henna your hair...it's a natural dye that doesn't do any damage. BTW the girls on the page of that link I posted have some ultra henna'd hair...When I use it my hair turns a subtle chestnut color.Haircut helps new hair color?
Be patient and bear with it a little. You can consider wearng clothes to compliment it. That way you won't feel miserable. Don't think too much about it - its all in the head! Your hair will outgrow soon before you noticed them. Do be careful the next time you make decision on tying when your new locks appear. Good luck!
um..................I'm not sure
go to your beauty store and buy protein packs. anything with protein and keratin will help improve damage hair. i wouldn't dye my hair with anything permanent but you can get the dye that washes out in 10 to 12 shampoos to help get through the ';yuck'; part.

No comments:

Post a Comment