Sunday, February 28, 2010

Im getting a new hair color?

Hey, i can get my hair dyed w/e color i want (within reason) but i cant go all every single color of the rainbow (like i will later in life) But what color do oyu think would look good on me? ANY COLOR! Blue green black w/e!!!





http://www.flickr.com/photos/26948589@N0鈥?/a>Im getting a new hair color?
I think it's pretty how it is. But black would work...I love black hair. I used to dye mine black but then I got too pale. Haha.





If you wanna go crazy color I think like a bright purple or green would be cool, specially since you don't see too many people with that. Lots of people go with blue or red.





By the way I love your hair cut I've wanted mine like that forever! But I never know how to explain it to the hairdresser...good luck with the color!!Im getting a new hair color?
look im really going to try to be genuine here... your pretty here if u r going through some identity crisis or trying to be cool or feel u rnt pretty so u shud be funny then get over it and dont dye your hair and crazy color will look awful!
I know you don't want to hear this but I am thinking of different hair colors and you look great in that one!! If you want you could get green or blue streaks. With your dark hair that'd look cool!!
get it brown w/ yellow highlights if ur allowed to.
purple....

No comments:

Post a Comment