Sunday, February 28, 2010

Do you like my new hair color? (with pictures)?

I just dyed my hair like 2 days ago and I took this picture last night


my hair is naturally light brown and I dyed it dark dark brown


anyways, do you like it? or should I change it back?


http://s268.photobucket.com/albums/jj26/鈥?/a>


thanksssDo you like my new hair color? (with pictures)?
You look so prettyDo you like my new hair color? (with pictures)?
Wow!! very stunning!! I think its perfect for your skin tone and eye color! Great choice!! Now the color white totally looks hot on you!! Try like baby pink and baby blue too. This will def bring out ur natural tanned look and gorgeous dark rich locks! My hair is the same color and im tan with dark eyes too and thats what i wear!!!
WOW!!!! You would look good in either color.
Miley Cyrus did tha too. I think. It looks good on you, though. Very pretty.
OMG....it looks natural....it is soo pretty and u r the most prettiest girl I have seen....love the hair girl and your smile
omigosh i love it! do not change it
Aw, it's really pretty :] keep it.
It looks great!
I love it. You look great. :]
Very cute!





I like it alot!!








=]
aw youre hair looks really pretty, keep it .. jealous much :)
i like itt.
it looks good.
it's very pretty, goes great with your eyes!
it looks good,
its so pretty !!!
damn, is that you


you look gorgerous and cute

No comments:

Post a Comment