Sunday, February 28, 2010

Biggest Loser - Kristin's new hair color and cut?

What did you think of her new look? It kind of looked like a Kate Gosselin (Jon %26amp; Kate plus 8) cut gone astray. I didn't think the color fit her. What did you think?





Tara kept saying ';Monkey... monkey...look at you'; when she was looking over at the other contestants when she first came out. Was Kristin ';Monkey';?Biggest Loser - Kristin's new hair color and cut?
I thought that the bleach-blonde hair looked AWFUL on Kristen. I totally thought dark brown or black would have looked so much better.





I didn't hear Tara saying that, (Probably because I was watching the Real Housewives of New York reunion...) but it was probably just a friendly-competition thing.Biggest Loser - Kristin's new hair color and cut?
I THOUIGHT SHE LOOKED STUNNING! IN FACT, IT IS WHY I LOGGED ON TONIGHT....LOOKING FOR PICTURES TO TAKE TO M Y STYLIST!





I THINK SHE LOOKS LIKE A ROCK STAR....PINK'S SISTER MAYBE?! WOW.

Report Abuse



I liked it better than the two tone hair she had before her makeover. Really dark hair with really blone highlights just looks weird to me. The blonde looked weird on her when she first walked out but I think it was just because it was so drastically different than her dark hair. I think if you knew her after a couple weeks it'd start to look normal on her.
I liked it.. it kind of reminded me of Pink!





I think that the white blonde suits her better than the brown mess + nasty stripe she was sporting at the ranch.





Also.. can you believe that she lost out on the 100k to Jerry by FOUR lbs?
I think the color was a bit much, but that's kind of Kristen. She doesn't like to blend in so I can understand it on her. In fact, I like it - I love her so there's not much she could do that I wouldn't like :)
I thought it looked really fresh. She was looking very nice.
i thought it was okay, but it is deff better than her old hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment