Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need help with a new hair color!!!!?

so im kind of dark and i want to get chesnut/aburn highlights how would that look?


im not that dark though im like tan lik bronze


so i couldnt go too lightI need help with a new hair color!!!!?
If you can picture it, get it.





You know, you get to the point where you want a change and you want what you want, and you want it now!





I know with dark hair you need to treat it to get it lighter, but I prefer using colour rinses rather than permanent colour so that I minimise damage to my hair.





Who knows... one day I'll just want that lighter shade and I'll want it now...!





Go for it and have fun... that's what it's about! But look after your hair.I need help with a new hair color!!!!?
since ur tanned to dark complexioned,u need special care wen it comes to colouring ur hair.u must consult a beauty professional.donot try out gold hues or auburn or mahoghany,dark brown shade is extremely da best.To keep the color long lasting in ur hair,use a shampoo and a conditioner specially formulated for colored hair,because colored hair tends to get rough and dry very frequently.
I think it will look great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment