Friday, February 26, 2010

I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?

I have a lot of layers on top and thin hair on the bottom. My hair is past shoulder length, I want a hair color that is outrageous, but I don't want to bleach all of my hair...some would be ok. I guess you could call it ';scene'; or ';emo'; hair???I need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?
Really dark on the top layers and a thin layer of bleach blonde on the bottom layer, Peek a boo hair lol as i've heard some people call itI need a new hair color ideas!!! Help?
my husband seems to like reds, of course i am not a red head... sigh.
Recently I got the ends of my hair dyed pink. That way if I hate it, I can just chop it off. It did not really come out pink though. It WAS pink in certain places, and brownish in others. Looks awesome. :D





But I would get temporary dyes, not permanent. That way you could change the color every month. I'm getting green soon. :D
if you have dark hair you should go for the darker colours or it wont work.... make sure the colour isnt too clashy with your eybrows!
cut a layer.then add light colours at the top and bright reddish colours at the bottom.let the bottom be a little hayish and dry.
Try layering your color as well...highlights are always nice. If you have the skintone that allows for copper or auburn shading, I think that's really pretty. Maybe dark on the bottom, lighter in the middle layer and copper chunks on top-waaay hot!


Good luck with your choice.
it depends on how you look like.. yerr hair sounds pretty tho :)

No comments:

Post a Comment