Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need help pickin a new hair color!?!?!?!?!?

do you think i can pull off golden brown streaks?





also do you think i can pull off golden brown and red streaks?





and do you have any other color suggestion streaks you think i might be able to pull off? plz add picz











http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t229/numba1sexygurl10/?action=view%26amp;current=mmememem.jpgI need help pickin a new hair color!?!?!?!?!?
You look great already, but I would pick one or the other. Any shade of slightly lighter brown streaks/highlights would look great. Ask your colorist, I'm sure they can help. Let us know what you decide! Good luck!I need help pickin a new hair color!?!?!?!?!?
I think you could get the red streaks that would be really pretty especially in the sun...
Yeah girl, I think you should go for red!! Its more natural den blonde and everyone has blonde/golden highlights
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment