Sunday, February 28, 2010

New hair color for summer?

it`s dark brown with red %26amp; blonde highlights.





i want to try an all new color and new highlights to go with the base color.





i have golden skin %26amp; brown eyes if that helps.





=]]New hair color for summer?
try a very light brown and dark low lights with honey or gold blonde hilights for some contrast.


will you answer my ?s now?


please please please go into my profile and answer some or all of my 3 hair ?sNew hair color for summer?
I have natural highlights that lately have been showing blonde hair with dark brown and light brown highlights. I have layers also with long hair so it's very pretty says I! Don't say it's ugly or you'll regret it. haha
have more high lights with light blonde it will tone down the red

No comments:

Post a Comment