Friday, February 26, 2010

Any Ideas For new Hair color For me? Includes pictures.?

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m130/madisonlynngregory/Mobile%20Uploads/103009093001.jpg


Its Longer than that, And its Usually straightened, Just so you know(:Any Ideas For new Hair color For me? Includes pictures.?
yea i definitely would say go a little darker, to bring out the eyes.Any Ideas For new Hair color For me? Includes pictures.?
You're really pretty. You would look amazing with bleach blonde hair, js. You probably don't want to do that because it damages the crap out of your hair [was bleaching my hair since 7th grade, I have black hair now and love it]. If you want to go with something low matienence, go with blackmaintenanceu can add streaks so it wouldnt be too common/cliche. good luck xoxo
Do a natural all over red. You remind me of the Little Mermaid and I think it would look darling. Plus not as many people have red hair so you'll stand out.
A medium shade of neutral auburn would look really pretty on you. Or maybe a dark red :)
with your beautiful blue eyes you could go bleah blonde it would really bring them out.
It says your image was deleted! Just fyi =)
I'd do a reddish brown for you.
idk i like your hair the way it is but maybe a little darker :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment