Sunday, February 28, 2010

I need some ideas for a new hair color/ haircut!!please!?

hello i am tegan,


i am wanting to get a new haircut/ color


here is a pic of me


http://s245.photobucket.com/albums/gg71/lululm2/?action=view%26amp;current=Wedding148-1.jpg





its at my wedding. lol i really didnt have any other ones!





but what color/ cut do you think i should get?


i have reallllly curly hair if you couldnt tell already!





please and thank you.I need some ideas for a new hair color/ haircut!!please!?
i have naturally kinky-curly hair so im feelin you there. i think that you should dye it a medium brown and cut it to shoulder length. it would go great with the color of your skin.I need some ideas for a new hair color/ haircut!!please!?
I think the color is fine the way it is. Maybe you could try some low lights and/or highlights.
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment