Sunday, February 28, 2010

New hair color/? What would you suggest?

http://a883.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/62/l_60251ad4c85eb699efc68d350ffd2732.jpg





I want something new. Diffrent. I have an upcoming trip to Cali, it's a new adventure, and I think it deserves a new color. And for those of you who want to be witty and say GO BALD! Eventualy, I might. haha. Looking for serious answers. Best idea gets it.New hair color/? What would you suggest?
Your hair is very pretty now, but I understand the need for change!





I do love the two-tone look. I have blond hair in front and red hair in back. I got the idea from Sara Jessica Parker's hair during one of the seasons of Sex and the City. http://www.hbo.com/city/look/carrie_5.sh鈥?/a> She had blond in front and brown in back, but with a very short curly cut. My hair is longer and straight, but I still think it works really well.





You look like a gal who likes to experiment with her hair. I love red hair, but it is hard to go from red to blond. So if you want to try blond, then I'd recommend you do that for a while before going red. Blond would be a big change for you. I bet you could pull of platinum blond quite well. Now, when you're young, is the time to have fun with your hair. Experiment! Try all sorts of new styles! Have Fun!





Good luck!New hair color/? What would you suggest?
bleached brown is good...sexy,sexy
I don't know what you look like or the hair color you have now, so to be safe I am going to say highlights are the way to go. I mean if you have dark brunette hair and put blond highlights in it you will obviously have a skunk look. So I say subtle highlights would be best. I think they make a new summer haircut look great. It will also make an older woman look younger. (35+)
every color suits your skintone. but my favourite color is RED!
i'd just have a lot of blonde highlights. your hair is pretty like it is!
Ooh I like your hair how it is right now. It's really pretty. But, if you want a change, maybe you could two tone it like this pic:





http://beauty.about.com/od/photosmediumh鈥?/a>





I think it's really cute. Or you could dye it blonde or light brown and put in different colored highlights or lowlights. Something different like pink or electric green, or purple.





Well, hope I helped!
Ur sexii!!Just be urself.
I think you should go wild with lots of blond highlights Cali is a sun kissed state and nothing is more sun kissed than blond highlights.


Enjoy California you will love it there!
White. It would look sooo cool. With platinum blonde streaks[:

No comments:

Post a Comment