Friday, February 26, 2010

I need a new hair color/style?

Really any ideas you have........my hair is painfully straight a little shorter than shoulder length but I'm willing to grow it out or cut it, and dye it however.I need a new hair color/style?
I think you should definitely get layers.


The give your hair volume and it looks snazzy :P


Theres multiple things you could do with colour. Depends on your style.


I think you should google ';Coon Tails'; if you don't already know what they are. But this hairstyle is usually for ';Scene'; kids.


I would get a fringe too :)I need a new hair color/style?
you could do a scene hairdo. lol its kinda wacky but i like it a lot


try this web page its good.





http://www.hairscene.net/female-page/.
You hair sounds a lot like mine, and I got glue in extensions put in, and it was the best thing I ever did, it looks amazing :)
do not change your hair dramatically. do not get bangs. best way is to go normal hair style, no layers or anything. maybe a little chopped in the back.
whats hot right know is banges. get some volumising shampoo an hair spray grow your hair a bit out. or go with the big blond curls that all ways looks cute what ever is you

No comments:

Post a Comment