Sunday, February 28, 2010

New hair color and cut?please help me!!!?

i am going to get a hair cut and color possible high-lights tomorrow but i have no idea what i should do? i am pretty much down for whatever blonde, red, brown i just dont want my hair too short. my hair is past my shoulders and i have side bangs the color is a reddish blonde which makes my skin color and eyes look kinda washed out. i have a oval face medium tan skin with some freckles and hazel eyes. please give me your ideas anything will help... thanksNew hair color and cut?please help me!!!?
golden or honey blonde (not too light)


or


chocolate brown





almost anything works with oval faces. try getting it cut right below your shoulders, getting layers, and angles in the front. you don't want to get i cut too short because your fce will appear chubbierNew hair color and cut?please help me!!!?
I THINK LIGHT BROWN WOULD BE GORGOUS!
Not knowing you it is hard to say. As I understand it, you have red tones in your natural color. What ever color you chose will have a red tone to it as well.


I would suggest a auburn or red if you can pull it off. Red is not for every one!
Personally, I'd try a medium ash blonde, darker hair always makes someone who is fair look washed-out, or have low-lights put in instead of highlights, low-lights are great on blonde hair, it gives it dimension (tried it, and really liked it) Having layers put in will give it extra volume without sacrificing too much on the length and you'll still be able to put it up if you want.
maybe you should try a light brown color and not go to far w/ your cut maybe you should just get like an inch or two cut then put some short layers in it
I think you should do like a brown with red tones in it, cut it to around your shoulders with layers

No comments:

Post a Comment