Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Does my new hair color look good on me?

Does it suit me?


It's a chocolate brown :)


And I look like crap in this picture, I only got 3 hours of sleep last night lol, so I apologize.


http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh26/鈥?/a>Does my new hair color look good on me?
yes, it looks natural which is great.Does my new hair color look good on me?
Yeah it looks great=]


and it matches your eyebrows which is more than I can say for the platinum blondes in my school.
Yes, and it looks like it could be your natural color. You just look pretty chill.
Very pretty.
It makes you look washed out. May be the lighting though..
looks pretty good, pretty natural never seeing you before.
yess! the color looks good with your skin tone and eyes :)
Yes, I like it!
yeah it looks good =D
it looks good.


u should have posted before pics too tho, so we could tell the difference, lol.


hope i helped! %26lt;333

No comments:

Post a Comment