Friday, February 26, 2010

Suggestions for a new hair color........?

Currently my hair is long (1/2 way down my back), layered, wavy and Blonde (not my natural color). I have appointment with my stylist tomorrow morning and I am looking for suggestions for a new hair color.





I have green eyes, and fair skin with freckles. Any ideas? I was thinking about going dark brown.Suggestions for a new hair color........?
I would do a Medium brown with Auburn highlights. You need contrast to have your eyes pop out. Trust me... I am really good when it comes to fashion, been in the business.Suggestions for a new hair color........?
Seeing as I am brunette and have green eyes too, i think that you should die your hair a mid brown as it will make your green eyes so totally pop out!
dark brown or a natural orange color.
have some lowlights put in, it will make your hair color richer without being a drastic change. try a warm light brown shade
I think you could do a brown-blonde streaked type thing. or you could do black.
Green eyes, and fair skin with freckles.....You should go red! Red is the sexiest of all hair colors. It is best if you are a natural redhead with green eyes, fair skin, and freckles, but imitation red rocks the world too!
streaks of baby pink color would be nice and cool:)
Dark brown would be cute!!!!!!!
.
i would get black;brown, or red
Dark brown would be very attractive. With your features, I also think a reddish brown would look awesome as well.
you'd look really good as a redhead. just if you decide to switch to a redhead, ask your stylist of suggestions on what shade of red you should get.
I think dark brown would be a great color since your eyes are green. Maybe even a reddish color would be a great choice.
First of all don't go red. Unless it looks good on you and you are sure that you are going to like it don't do it. Try a wig on first. I had a bad experience with red. Red is a horrible color in the sense that there is no way to get it off your hair. If it is a good hair dye it will take months to fade and it will become orange. The only way to get rid of it is either to bleach it or go almost black (hair color)





My suggestion is to darken the blonde only a bit. like dirty/honey blonde. Don't go dark quite yet. Make it a gradual thing because once you are a blonde it is extremely hard to get use to other colors even your natural color. Take it from me 2 big hair mistakes in only 1 month. most people that look really good blonde sometimes they don't look very well as a brunette.





If you really want to change go for a bit lighter than your natural color.





But really my true opinion is to not change it because you might regret it and to fix it you will damage your hair even more.





Nevertheless ask your hair stylist they will always give a good suggestion

No comments:

Post a Comment