Friday, February 26, 2010

I want a new hair color?

I'm tired of my old hair color.


I really want a new one.


What color should I dye it?





http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=33castg%26amp;鈥?/a>





Please ignore my ugliness.


Thank you in advance. (:I want a new hair color?
Yehr Not Ugly


I Say Yeh Dye It Blue


=]I want a new hair color?
I really like your hair now, but I think if you want something new than you should try a really bright color like a pink or a red.





If you want to dye it an unnatural color then don't use manic panic or splat! I cannot stress that enough! It washes out to quickly and turns ugly colors. I used cherry bomb by special effects a few months ago and it was so pretty. It was the brightest red/pink you could imagine and the best part was the first couple of times I washed it, it got brighter. It lasts about a month to a month and a half and most special effects dye fades to a nice color. The blues wash out quicker than most, incase you were thinking about that too.








You can see pictures of people with the dye here; I found that really helpful.


http://www.amphigory.com/special_effects鈥?/a>





I havent seen special effects in anystore. Your best bet is ebay. I've ordered all of mine off of ebay and its about 13/14 dollars per bottle. I would recommend buying 2 bottles the first time you dye your hair bright so that it all gets covered.
Why would you say that you are ugly? I think your hair looks great the way it is but if you want to change it, I would put in some blonde highlights.
Ok, how many times do I have to say this in my answers?


EVERYBODY IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY!!!!!!! And besides, you aren't ugly.


Now, I would go for a really dark brown, almost black.
aww your not ugly!


maybe some big chunky blonde highlights


or brown on top and blonde underneath...(never seen anyone with haircolor like that, not sure how good that would look though)
Your so pretty though but maybe blonde highlights.
go blonde with black highlights


or black with a bit of random red highlights(wine red)
you are so Beautiful


blonde highlights
Are you kidding me!!! I love your hair the way it is! You would be crazy to change it.
wow, your def. not ugly. Pretty pretty! i say either go blonde or get sum blonde highlights, medium to light blonde!
Yourr fit man, you should dyee it blonde.
yerr hella cute





i think you would look good with blonde, like almost platinum
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment