Friday, February 26, 2010

Help me choose a new hair color?? *pics included***?

Just wanted a few more opinions before I make a color appointment! I just had a baby and want to change my color a little... thank you! So far I am considering making my hair either a deeper red or a brown shade.





http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t284/鈥?/a>





Help me choose a new hair color?? *pics included***?
i think a deeper shade of red would look great with your skin, if you went brown you may look a little too light.Help me choose a new hair color?? *pics included***?
You should do medium brown with caramel highlights.


Your skin has the tones that would go good


with a light/medium brown shade. :)


http://www.wiggoddess.com/images/Caramel鈥?/a>





Good luck with your hair. :)
I think brown would look great! Red sometimes looks to brassy. youcan comprimise and go to a deep burgandy, that would look good too.
try a nice dark brown or a deeper natural colour would look lovely.
go for deeper red





it will wonderful on you
Dark Red will suits you go for it :)
copper streeks
orange would look great! bright fiery orange

No comments:

Post a Comment