Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you like Kim Kardashian's new hair color?

new color: http://image.examiner.com/images/blog/wy…





old color: http://images.askmen.com/galleries/other…





WHAT DO YOU THINK?Do you like Kim Kardashian's new hair color?
it does her face well, cuz it looks brighter. but the black also look good on her, so i say she could go either wayDo you like Kim Kardashian's new hair color?
No. I mean, she is beautiful no matter what she seems to do (in my opinion), but what draws me to her are her exotic looks. Her hair color to me are part of those things that make her exotic and stand out. I just feel like she went towards that ';face in the crowd'; thing. Then again, she just went through a break up and probably felt like doing something new.
I think she looks like Beyonce'. I like that she changed her hair color but I was hoping for maybe red or more of a brown (a brown that you can see). It is a color similar to Tyra Banks as well. Kim will be a host on America's Next Top Model per TMZ.
To be honest, black or dark hair gave her a myserious depth. It was very exotic, and usually mystery draws ppl in. She looked lovelier with dark hair.
I think she should have stayed with her old color,the new old just looks bad on her,the old color made eyes look bigger.
The new color looks great on her, but now she looks like a few other celebrities...


I think her natural hair color made her stand out and look exotic.
it's kinda ugly.


the shiney black hair made her look exotic and ethnic.





its so dull and lifeless now. only jessica alba can pull off that color!
she should have kept the old look, this doesnt even look like her.





idk why she is trying to look like JLO.





its pretty but i liked it dark.
i think her new hair color makes her look more extraordinary! her old hair color is just 2 plain on her!
Its matches her and its cute but her old hair color was the best choice for her.
yeah!@@ it suits her! makes her eyes look brighter somehow!
I like it better before, it matched her skin tone better I think.
What do I think? Who is she?


Hair dye messes up the environment! chemicals flush down the drain to drinkable water. Harms wildlife if comes in contact! Nasty!





Stay natural!
Damn she looks bomb as hell
It's looks great! It makes her face look younger and more vibrant, actually.
WTF, it doesn't even look like her.





WTF again.
i like the old colour better
I think it looks good on her :)
He** no
yes she looks really good





Better than b4
i dont like it
it looks good on her kind of. i just don't like it

No comments:

Post a Comment