Sunday, February 28, 2010

My new hair color is fading!?

Two weeks ago I went to this new hairdresser she did a really good job was very professional so I tipped her a big amount, it ended up costing 140$. Since the color has faded (natural light brown - colored dark dark brown)





I am a little shy to go back and ask her if its normal and if she can recolor it for me.





is this normal that the color is fading a little?





I just feel like buying a Loreal box and color it myself.My new hair color is fading!?
Yup, hair color fades. Especially if it's the first time you've dyed it the colorMy new hair color is fading!?
it always fade thats why your supposed to get it darker than you want it!!
IT ALWAYS FADE BUT DONT GO GET IT REDYED IT DAMANGES YOUR HAIR JUST GO GET A COLORING SHAMPOO SO YOUR HAIR WONT KEEP FADING AS MUCH
do NOT color it yourself after you just got it done professionally, it will damage your hair.





also, YES, it is normal for the color to fade, even if it was permanent dye because it will stilll fade after being washed several times.
it ALWAYS fades...just next time go darker and when it fades it will be what you want
if u ask her to recolour i'd be asking her to do it for free. dont go back there.
it is always going to fade. due to normal stuff like washing it will fade it out some etc. next time ask her to go darker so it will fade to the color you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment